Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hot! Jerry Jones Not Happy Dez Bryant Gets Hurt On Punt Returns Profootballtalk

AP

Dallas towards Jets looked more painful while in the locker space following a game when personal injury information came up out.

Starting cornerback along with a strong ankle injury.

We didn t purchase a adequate result on that X-ray, manager Jerry Jones explained via ESPNDallas.com. It verts a superior ankle. It verts some sort of fracture. It azines something including that. Three as well as four weeks is exactly what the medical professionals explained to me.

The Cowboys were by now tiny during cornerback with Mike Jenkins was in in addition to outside the particular lineup with Sunday night.

Meanwhile, wide phone Dez Bryant seemed to be slowed from the second half because of a brusied quad suffered with a punt return. Jones wasn capital t joyful about the best way Bryant was injured after the game.

I m just indicating he / she azines acquiring hurt on returns, Jones said. He became pulled out there 2009 as well as got constrained on this adventure with a punt return.

Bryant is usually clearly a fabulous talent, nonetheless he continue to features of showing he's durable. He said he enjoys staying upon returns.

I love undertaking it, said Bryant. I simply just experience such as items happen. I enjoy it a lot. I feel for instance every moment, I will make a large dash with it. But, hey, the item s no matter what Mr. Jones wants. If he / she don t desire me accomplishing it, this d often be sad. I sooo want to go on executing it, however hey, your dog tends to make that calls.

Most teams have a very guru for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment