Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hot! Rooney Mara's Low

Of the film, Miss Mara recently chatted by using Allure around the alterations she's manufactured (including a nipple piercing, not as long tresses along with fresh model preferences) due to acclaimed role.

Dishing on the girl new system jewelry, Rooney confessed, "I thought, 'She has them throughout that book, along with your woman must have the item (in the movie). Because dried up tattoos plus the makeup and the piercings, along with the bodily transformations this entire body is required to go through, it will generally sense form of just like I what food was in costume, whether or not I appeared to be naked. It just sensed just like a great one to receive - a required one to get."

As for the woman sliced locks, the actual 26-year-old said, "People continually ask, 'Were you moping and crying any time they will structure your hair?' And it couldn't freak me released at all. I seemed to be seriously very happy to complete it."

And, as for ditching the girl "girlish" wardrobe, Mara told, "I employed to wear loads of girlie, frilly things, these days I acquire elements which can be additional comfortable, and much more utilitarian, in addition to almost boyish."

No comments:

Post a Comment