Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hot! Billie Joe Armstrong Heads To Rehab; Fiona Apple Speaks About Arrest

A morning blend associated with entertainment headlines . . .

Billie Joe Armstrong with the iHeartRadio Music Festival, for the duration of your non-yelling moment. (Andrew Swartz - AP)

Hey, a number of equipment occurred which doesn big t have to do using the Emmy Awards . For starters,Billie Joe Armstrongof Green Day is actually apparently maneuvering to rehab for the pumps of Associated Press )

Speaking involving point tirades, Fiona Apple had some interesting things declare about your ex after a Friday nights gig throughout Houston. Most on the people were incredibly good that will me, your lady explained involving her expertise when using the Hudspeth County jail throughout Texas. There tend to be four associated with anyone around . . . and also I wish one to recognize I seen everything an individual did . . . I wrote it all along along with your brands and also everything everyone did along with said, stupidly thinking in which I couldn capital t listen to or see you. I then ripped the actual paper up, and not before I encoded it and I acquired a couple fastener boxes. We ll call these people holding mobile one and keeping cell phone two. In holding cell you are this encoded model associated with the that you simply did that I understand has been inappropriate in addition to in all probability illegal. In positioning mobile phone a couple of could be the decoder. I m alone exactly who holds this key, and you along with I will be seductive eternally because I will hold this technique forever. This quote, coincidentally, is likewise the 7steps associated with Fiona Apple azines future CD. ( via )

FYI:Natalie Portmanis some sort of blonde now. (People )

Lindsay Lohanapparently may perhaps prosecute the male who not too long ago charged her of hitting him together with the woman's Porsche and as well claimed the girl had been washed down the sink at the time. ( )

Kanye Westis now apparently looking to prevent two intimacy tapes, allegedly sculpted from his computer, from being offered for you to storage devices outlets. Neither intercourse tape attributes existing girlfriendKim Kardashian. I mean, Kardashian inside a intercourse tape? That will you have to be preposterous. ( )

Joey and Pacey discussed to one another once Joey divorcedTom Cruise. ( )

Rumor:Colin Firthmay movie star around The King s Speech 2. Which sounds tough to trust for several reasons. (Digital Spy )

No comments:

Post a Comment