Monday, December 31, 2012

Hot! Lena Dunham Talks About First Time With Obama

In a web site video launched with the Obama campaign, Lena Dunham boasts younger women to make certain their very first time that is usually special by way of voting to get Barack Obama.

My first time voting seemed to be amazing. It was this specific brand while in the crushed lime stone earliest I has been a new girl, these days I seemed to be your woman, the girl says. I voted regarding Barack Obama. (As Slate points out , Dunham appeared to be older ample with 2004 to vote for John Kerry, although apparently your lover resolved it absolutely was better to wait.)

My earliest moment appeared to be along with @barackobama I extremely advise you do the same: ofa.bo/Lena

Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) October 26, 2012

Somewhat extra seriously, your initiator of HBO vertisements Girls cites healthcare and start command coverage, draging the troops outside Iraq, that Lily Ledbetter Act, and lgbt marriage seeing that explanations to decide on Obama.

Conservative writers possess one more warning of which Democrats find girls when attending to simply about sex. But your movie is evidently aimed merely at school kids and many more specifically, school young children who seem to view (or a minimum of learn about) Dunham ersus equally controversial show. The marketing campaign isn t spending money on this kind of clip to be on television.

And edgy humor comparing voting to making love aren't new. It had been Ronald Reagan : I find out what that utes like to pull your Republican lever for the very first time, for the reason that I was previously some sort of Democrat myself, and I can easily explain the idea solely hurts for the moment and then them feels only great.

No comments:

Post a Comment