Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hot! Eddie Vanderdoes Picks Notre Dame After Decommitting From Usc

One from the biggest mysteries connected with National Signing Day has been Eddie Vanderdoes ' school choice. Wednesday evening, "Notre Dame" fixed the actual mystery.

Vanderdoes, that No. 7 complete generate leads throughout Sporting News' Top 125, fully commited to USC around July plus remained considering the Trojans until eventually a couple weeks before Signing Day. He resolved to evaluate different schools, such as Notre Dame, Alabama, Washington and also UCLA. In the particular end, the Fighting Irish impressed him most.

Vanderdoes joins SN125 protecting backside Max Redfield since former USC recruits who seem to ultimately signed with your Fighting Irish.

Hayes:

Notre Dame is getting a beneficial a single within your California defensive lineman.

"Coaches just like how challenging I play, this strength, acceleration in addition to how fine my personal process undoubtedly reaches the actual high school level," Vanderdoes told Sporting News last year. "Really, I possess only been your fortunate human being to get the focus that will I'm acquiring and I'm grateful regarding it. Another motive that they just like my home is my width with 6-foot-4, 285-pounds, currently being sports and my potential that will move.

Signing Day blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment