Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hot! Hayden Panettiere Swears She's Not Channeling Taylor Swift

If everyone seen the particular signature of ABC's fresh land audio drama, Nashville , last night just in case you suspected that Hayden Panettiere 's character, Juliette Barnes, located with a famous, real-life blonde united states singer assume again. The identity just isn't influenced by beginning country-artist feeling . The simply similarities concerning the 2 are usually that they're the two young, blonde as well as rich.

Panettiere place the particular gossip to help relaxation at that Television Critics Associaton event intended for Disney/ABC inside August, by means of saying, "I've over heard this Taylor Swift issue quite a bit. And I think apart from becoming throughout the same age and also blonde, we have been incredibly different. I think when you see the woman's and get to find out my own character a little bit better, you will find that. I think Taylor would differ wholeheartedly when well. She's much more relaxing as compared with my character!"

Even though the occasional actress spoke widely in relation to the woman nature along with the show, how must Swift feel regarding the hubbub?

Well, your lover advised Zap2it that "Hayden is my neighbor, actually. She pulled apart me besides and said, 'I will need to talk with you! I ought to let you know that my character's not based on you.' And I said, 'I know, Hayden. I spotted your pilot. It's amazing.' I imagine the girl have a terrific job associated with becoming scary plus cute for the same time, in addition to all of us had a riotous conversing in relation to it."

So by using that, a public feud is fended off plus almost any further gossip is usually squashed regarding the persona with Juliette Barnes along with Taylor Swift. To wake this pot, could the figure be depending on your soda new music star instead? Only Panettiere knows, and yes it appears for instance the girl isn't going to prefer to maintain rumor floating available there.

Nashville airs about ABC, on Wednesday a short time with 10/9c.

Image everything from WENN.com/FayesVision

No comments:

Post a Comment