Ginie Somaya Reece was given birth December 27, 1980, around Los Angeles, California. A naturally theatrical child, Somaya spent very much regarding the woman children's performing throughout church, rapping inside the pavements and breaking a leg around after-school programs. My dream has been to become an excellent presenter along with musician, the lady admits.
Somaya decided for you to practice her wish by subtracting theater instruction from UCLA. Although the classes sharp your ex skills, Somaya was actually observed miles away from your footlights while the girl had been doing the job at the cab end desk of an hotel with Beverly Hills. As the girl recalls, I did wonders this buttocks off plus turned section of this Actors Guild along with well, I commenced being employed straightaway upon commercials, television system and films.
Somaya designed your girlfriend big-screen debut with 2000, participating in your bar girl inside problematic thriller American Psycho. She and then enjoyed a additional ample function the following season throughout Slammed, a great amusing struggling humor starring Justin Whalin.
It has been during this stimulating time in your ex careerthat Somaya has been accomplished by a talent look and questioned in case the lady were going to make the transition into modeling. I declined them and then made the decision 'hm. heck, I will ever try it,' your woman recalls.
It showed to become informed decision, in addition to Somaya soon began listed in publications and telly strategies with regard to manufacturers such when Budweiser, Pepsi, Coors Light, Skechers, Ralph Lauren as well as Gap, among others.
Somaya furthermore ongoing to be able to act, and she manufactured brief however memorable looks around The Scorpion King (2002), starring The Rock, Ride as well as Die (2003), starring Vivica A. Fox, plus Miss Cast Away (2004), starring Eric Roberts. She likewise designed a splash on the little filter with functions inside hit displays similar to Girlfriends in addition to Entourage.
Not subject material using just as a touch player, Somaya selected taking deal with connected with the woman career with 2006 by launching the girl private MySpace page. Once again, the woman intuition paid off, also it wasn capital t lengthy prior to she seemed to be staying overloaded with 3,000 for you to 5,000 companion demands every single day. Somaya right now offers almost 600,000 MySpace friends, doing her the most famous Latina for the planet utes hottest societal web 2 . 0 site. "MySpace is a superior vehicle, she admits.
In fact, MySpace have been so excellent to help Somaya that she's in addition utilised that to assist establish the woman burgeoning new music career. Her debut single, "Mira mi pum pum," possesses savored about 3.3 trillion spins in just ten plus a fifty percent weeks. I like music, your lady says. It's anything I can do to help de-stress as well as express exactly what I feel.
Another method your woman relaxes can be by way of photography. Although acquiring snapshots begun as a hobby, Somaya these days operates a very good full-service photography company with five photography fans on staff. I am shared along with work tightly having major people this sort of as Motorola, Maxim, Fitness magazine, AOL, along with Yahoo, your lover says. I perform plenty of your photography tries for a takedown myself in the event I am also active I have some other great photography fans on employees to whom I confidence plus work with.
In 2007, Somaya was cast inside GB: 2525, your sci-fi movie arranged from the barrios on the future. The motion picture additionally superstars Oscar Torres plus J. Anthony Pena.
No comments:
Post a Comment