As nearly all you know, . I've constantly also been a new fighter, with your prayers as well as support, a winner.
Sometimes the remedy for cancer could cause other serious medical problems. Today, I would like to be able to show you in which I've been recently diagnosed with MDS or myelodysplastic syndrome. It's a disease in the blood and also bone fragments marrow as well as appeared to be as soon as called preleukemia.
My health professionals tell me personally I'm likely for you to beat the following and I know it really is true.
If people Google MDS, you might uncover some intimidating stuff, which include statistics this my own doctors persist don't affect me. They state I'm young in addition to trimmer as compared to most people who confront this illness and will become cured.
Today, I will start out what is generally known as pre-treatment - chemotherapy ahead of time with your bone marrow transplant later on that year. Bone marrow donors are usually scarce in addition to mainly for African-American women. I am pretty fortunate to be able to possess a sister who is a superb match, and this also greatly elevates my personal likelihood for just a cure. As you already know from my recently available interview with Mark Zuckerberg, organ donation will be vitally important. Many men and women don't recognize they could be bone marrow donors. I encourage most people to sign on for a donor registry such as bethematch.org.
I obtained my MDS analysis within the incredibly time that Good Morning America as a final point exhausted the Today Show intended for at the first try around sixteen years. Talk about your current highs in addition to lows! Then a couple weeks ago, after a relatively less than comfortable procedure to extract bone fragments marrow with regard to testing, I obtained word that I will job interview President Obama your next day. The combination of getting the best appointment with my career and also having a tool throughout this back reminds my home that will God only gives us all what we should might deal with knowning that the idea helps to have got a good sense connected with humor if we function smack on the absurdity of life.
Bottom line: I've been living using this a diagnosis to get awhile all of which will go on that will point GMA. I really like what I accomplish as well as of those with whom I accomplish it. Along by using my faith, spouse and children and also friends, almost everyone at ABC News supply my family the actual motivation plus power to face this kind of challenge.
Going forward, it really is internet business as typical at GMA, meaning I'll become in this article every day having George, Sam, Josh as well as Lara. When I neglect each day right here or maybe there, I'm privileged that a number of very as good friends at ABC News could fill-in. When I follow the particular transplant subsequently this year, I'll miss your deal associated with time.
When I suffered breast cancer, your prayers in addition to great chooses endured me, gave me this sort of desire and played out your major purpose with my recovery. In struggling with this specific new challenge, I ask humbly for more of this wishes as well as adore while I keep a person with this my own plus replace anyone regularly about my own condition.
Love and also blessings,
Robin
Click right here that will abandon a concept involving service regarding Robin .
No comments:
Post a Comment