Since winning continue week's AT&T National, Tiger Woods has made some oblique personal references into a balconies and an abundance getting hint coming from his or her an old Stanford teammate Notah Begay I in which helped your pet regain his touch for the greens. Tuesday, Woods presented supplemental particularly the actual assistance Begay offered.
Begay found of which Woods seemed to be "bringing that putter head as well far indoors on his backside stroke," Woods' website manager Mark Soltau written on Tuesday. The motion, Soltau noted, caused Woods to help hinder putts into the right.
As an antidote, Begay advised that their old higher education roomie wide open the actual toe of the dagger about the back again stroke, driving it outside. That's how Woods used your flat adhere throughout college, Soltau said, backing in place remarks Woods made previous inside daytime throughout his pre-Greenbrier Classic touch conference.
" produced me personally think back again to a lot of the stuff I helpful to look at in school and how I told him how you can putt," Woods told reporters from the push conference. "He said, you may choose to search back to that. I does in addition to I putted pretty good."
Indeed he did, seeing that Woods made each and every putt inside 10 foot that he or she confronted at Congressional Country Club, and this individual had absolutely no three-putts. He also energy depleted one particular much time putt very last week, some sort of 48-footer intended for novelty helmet about the 16th hole on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment